Our objective is to ensure all patients, therapists, and employees remain healthy during this challenging time. Please be patient with us as we work through kinks and adapt our protocols over time. Thank you for your continued loyalty, understanding and cooperation.
· Check out the BC Health Authority – COVID 19 Self Assessment Tool. We will be using this tool to screen you at the clinic when you arrive. We encourage you to use it yourself prior to arrival, just in case. There is an app for your phone!
· Call the clinic ahead of time and ensure we have your extended health plan information and/or your credit card stored on file to allow for contactless payments.
· Arrive alone unless you require a caregiver, an interpreter, or are a minor (under 16) and require a parent/guardian.
· Bring your own mask. It can be homemade if you like. If you don’t have one, we will issue you one at the cost of $1.
· Wear or bring appropriate clothes for your appointment and injury (shorts, tank top or t-shirt, sports bra).
· If you prefer, bring your own physio exercise tools with you to use during your appointment.
· Leave all non-essential personal items at home or in your vehicle. Arrive only with what you need for your appointment.
· Wash your hands and use your own washroom before you arrive!
· Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. Any earlier, you may be asked to wait in outside the clinic or in your vehicle. Please be on time!
· Stop at the front door when you arrive and wait if someone else is at the front door, please respect physical distancing.
· Hand sanitizer will be available to you at the front door of the clinic.
You will be asked the following questions when you arrive:
1. Are you experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones? Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
2. Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
3. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19? Note: This means you would have been contacted by your health authority’s public health team.
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you will not be granted access to the clinic and will be asked to go home and follow the instructions of the BC Health Authority regarding COVID 19 testing and/or self isolation.
· For the protection of all us, your therapist and our staff will be wearing the items that are necessary to be used during your treatment (e.g. gloves, gown, face shield).
· We will be doing regular cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch points throughout the day. All direct patient care areas will be disinfected between each patient.
· Your treatment session will be 1:1.
· for patients not comfortable attending in-person sessions.
· Sanitize your hands before leaving the clinic.
During COVID19 – we are waiving our cancellation fees, so please give us a call and stay home if you are feeling unwell. We plan to do the same!
Copyright © 2018 Archana Jaglan and Vivek Jaglan Physiotherapist Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by staystrongphysiotherapy.ca